The ATPI BAAS offers:
- A program where you can choose from 12 "areas of emphasis" that best matches your needs.
- The most convenient and inexpensive path to an undergraduate degree from the University of North Texas.
- Online Courses: work on your degree without interfering with your everday life.
- Acceptance of many community college, technical or military course credits to use towards the completion of your degree (as determined by ATPI BAAS advisors) - saving you time and money.
- Flexible degree plans incorporated in a customized degree that fits your future goals.
- Quality staff dedicated to achieving your educational goals, moving your career into the fast track.
- Start your journey today by sending your transcripts and resume to email@example.com today! The advising office will fillout an unofficial degree plan even before you apply to UNT.
What Can I Do with this Degree?
Your entry into your career field is generally based on the specialization that you earned in the community college. The Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS) degree will provide you with the opportunity to move up to a leadership position as a supervisor, manager, or team leader in your specialization. Through this degree you will develop skills in such areas as leadership, personal development, project management, computer applications, business communications, and human relations. Once you have earned your BAAS degree, you can further your education, with a masters degree or other professional degree, if you are so inclined.