Printed Thursday May 24, 2018 9:01am
Degree/Coursework Related Forms
- Degree Plan Change Form
- Special Problems Form
- LT Grade Appeal Process
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Career and Technical Education)
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Evaluation and Research)
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Instructional Systems)
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Instructional Systems Design)
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Instructional Systems Technology)
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Project Management)
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Teaching and Learning with Technology)
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Team Science)
- Degree Plan - Masters (LT - Workforce Leadership)
- Degree Plan - Doctoral (LT - Distributed)
- Degree Plan - Doctoral (LT - Residential)
- Degree Plan - Doctoral (LT - Residential with WLP focus)
Qualifying Exam Forms
- Application for Qualifying and Oral Exam [ATPI PHD]
- Application for Qualifying Exam (Portfolio and Oral Exam) [LT PHD]
- LT Doctoral Portfolio Rubric
- Qualifying Examination Results
Dissertation Proposal Forms
Dissertation Defense Forms
One of the first tasks you will want to complete as a new student is to set up your account at MyUNT. Through this account, you can register and pay for classes, apply for financial aid, get an email account, and more--all ONLINE! You can also find information on registering for and attending classes on the UNT website.
The Learning Technologies' Advanced Research Laboratory serves the department's students and faculty, in their pursuit of high quality research. The Lab offers several services for faculty and staff to assist in achieving their academic goals in the areas of Educational Computing, Instructional Technology, and technology-based Learning Systems. The Lab is located in the Discovery Park, room G152.
Many of the online courses or components of traditional courses in this program are delivered through Blackboard. If you are unfamiliar with Blackboard, you may wish to browse through the Blackboard student resources. If your course is not in Blackboard, contact the instructor or check with the department office.
If you are wondering what courses to register for, see the list of program courses listed under the tab for your degree program in this site. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact the department office.