Master of Science in Computer Education & Cognitive Systems
Students must meet one of the following previous coursework requirements:
- GPA of 3.0 of last 60 undergraduate hours
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Master's degree completed with a 3.4 overall GPA.
Then apply to UNT and the CECS program:
- with the UNT Graduate School.
- Have Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical Writing scores on file with the UNT Graduate School.
- Send the following items to the CECS program office:
- Two recommendations (use one of the following forms / ) to be printed out and completed by each reference from individuals who can give evidence of your critical thinking ability to engage in graduate studies and your ability to work independently and in groups.
- A resume or curriculum vitae that includes your previous work or educational experiences.
- A personal statement from you stating your goals and rationale for applying to the Computer Education program, and a brief description of your career and research expectations with regard to work and further education. The personal statement should include a description of your current reading, critical thinking, writing and mathematical skills; your relevant educational experiences and strengths; and your assessment of your own ability to work independently.