Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences - Getting Started
- Let us know you are interested! Send us your resume and transcripts by email to email@example.com or fax to 940-565-3101.
- Apply to UNT at . Be sure to select College of Information with a major in Applied Technology & Performance Improvement.
- Schedule an advising session with an advisor by calling 940-565-2445 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to get a degree plan so you know what classes to take and when you will graduate.
To apply to UNT, follow these steps:
- Go to
- Create a profile by entering your personal information
- Select "Create a New Four Year University Application"
- Under "Target University" select UNT
- The "Application Type" is Transfer Undergraduate or Freshman
- Select a semester
- Select "School", then click "First Choice School"
- Choose College of Information
- Select "First Choice Major", then choose Applied Technology & Performance Improvement
- Click "continue to my application" to get your application number and to save your input or any changes.
Once you have been admitted to UNT, contact Toby Faber at 940-369-7873 or email@example.com. Toby is the Academic Counselor for the College of Information; he will put together an official degree plan for you.