PhD, University of North Texas, 2019.
- Major: Learning Technologies
- Degree Specialization: Behavioral Science
- Dissertation Title: The Impact of an Inquiry-Based Learning Environment upon Digital Awareness and Well-Being Among Middle Schoolers with Learning and Attentional Disabilities
MS, University of Texas at Arlington, 2013.
- Major: Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Degree Specialization: Mind, Brain and Education
- Dissertation Title: Visual recognition of fear and anger cues by children on autism spectrum and neurotypical peers: an EEG study
- Discovery Park Building G175
- (940) 565-4470